Sunday, January 20, 2008

5 Point Myself

Alright Jo after procrastinating for ages, here I go finish up for being tagged with ur blog. Finally :)

As per Jo's blog: 5 things that i wud do when am all by myself are..

Assumptions-> Tht am at home, and its on a strike in the city :D
Bcuz otherwise am out with friends most of the time if am left by myself!

1.Listen to my music collection, depends on the mood that am in tht moment though.
2.Pick sm DVD or CD of the last movie not necessarily the latest movie discussed.
3.Sit on the comp, read thru smthin thts there. Watch smthin...
4.Resume reading the book which I might hv left incomplete..i knw i knw..grave mistake bt nt many books hv i completed!!
5. Am a lucid dreamer, can get into my thoughts and then link them to certain things which might be very very irrelevant but then one has all the time u knw....

I was tagged by Jo along with dileepa..

3 comments:

Jo said...

finally finally...
tum ne tag lely...;)

Sango said...

Point 5 is so YOU.. :-)

Anonymous said...

People should read this.